Monday, March 17, 2014

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 3/17 - 3/23)

Well, I'm back to reality after my wonderful retreat weekend.  I'm thankful I planned my menu for this week and shopped for it before I left.  I have a bit of vacation hangover today.  (I drove right past the preschool on the way to pick up this morning.  Thankfully the 2 year old knows my schedule better than I do & yelled from the back seat "Pick up Dan!"  Oops!)  Plus I'm enjoying spending time with my dudes.  This post will be short & sweet.

I have been eating stuff like this for the past 3 days:
Blueberry Stuffed French Toast - Made for me & served to me

So, this week is all about getting back to clean eating and exercising.  I indulged way too much the past week or so and I feel it.  My birthday is coming up in 10 days and I'm hoping to stay under my calorie goal for the entire 10 days.

We are also busy this week with the normal stuff and the addition of CrossFit to my workout schedule and Daniel having a ton of play dates.  He has recently become the social butterfly and I love it!

Here's our plan for the week:
Monday, 3/17 - Lasagna Roll Ups (I didn't make these before leaving so they are bumped to this week)
Tuesday, 3/18 - Chicken & Grapes (Relish Recipe)
Wednesday, 3/19 - Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers (Relish Recipe)
Thursday, 3/20 - Cauliflower Pasta (Relish Recipe)
Friday, 3/21 - Brinner! A family favorite.  Probably some kind of eggs and hashbrowns
Saturday, 3/22 - Tortilla Chicken Casserole
Sunday, 3/23 - Chicken and Kale Soup

I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such an awesome weekend! It is really fun when kids start to do playdates more often. Enjoy your yummy week!

    ReplyDelete