Sunday, February 1, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 2/2 - 2/8)

We didn't have the best week, we dealt with sickness, snow & ice, lots of overtime and lots of schedule changes.  We got thru it and everyone is healthy now (and I didn't get it - thank you essential oils!) but I have been worn out all weekend after dealing with everyone.

Last week's meal plan went great until Friday, then it pretty much went out the window.  Thankfully we had a ton of leftovers so we ate those on Friday and Saturday.  I also forgot when I was planning last week that I was hosting an essential oils class for a few friends this weekend so I had to figure out a few snacks for that.  I made delicious guacamole, taco dip and yummy cookie brownie bars (thanks Aldi!)  That may have been my dinner last night.

I wasn't sure what to do for today for the Superbowl and my husband decided to make his awesome homemade pizza.  I don't have to cook and I get to eat amazing food?  I'm in!  Actually it was pretty easy for him too, we had 2 balls of dough and some sauce frozen from when we made it at Christmas so he just had to put it together.

So this week is a lot of leftover meals from last week.  Plus I got a box of meals from Hello Fresh for half off so we are having those three days this week too.  It will make for an easy week which is good because we have two of the three boys' birthdays coming up on Sunday and next Tuesday.  Lots of baking in my future!

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Shrimp Pesto Zoodles with Caesar salads
Tuesday - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Wednesday - Sweet Potato & Sausage Hash with Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
Thursday - Hello Fresh Meal
Friday - Hello Fresh Meal
Saturday - Hello Fresh Meal
Sunday - Jets Pizza to celebrate the birthdays!

Water Infuser Flavor - Strawberry Kiwi (again)  This was amazing and I still have both fruits so I'm repeating this flavor

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  I'm back to watching the commercials...I mean Super Bowl.  Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Those Shrimp Pesto Zoodles sound so good I'm putting them on my meal plan for next week!!

    ReplyDelete