Sunday, January 25, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 1/26 - 2/1)

We have a super busy day on tap so I'm just stopping by quickly to share my menu for the week.  Last week was another great week food wise!  We loved all of the recipes, I remembered to plan sides and we used all of our veggies that we bought.  And we didn't eat out at all...even though we were tempted.  I'm on a roll this year!!

This week includes Super Bowl Sunday.  I haven't had a minute to talk to Adrian about what he wants to do that night.  I don't think we're doing anything, AJ has a hockey game in the morning and then we will probably record the game and watch it when we can that night.  It's hard to DVR it because we watch both the game & the commercials.  I planned a "fun" meal for that night, but we may push that to next week & do frozen apps or pizza or something.  We'll see how the week goes.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Meatball Sub Casserole with spinach salads
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!
Wednesday - Cauliflower Lasagna with Caesar salads
Thursday - Shrimp Pesto Zoodles with cheddar bisquits
Friday - Sweet Potato & Sausage Hash with Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
Saturday - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Sunday - Pizza Mac & Cheese and Spicy Chicken Meatballs

Water Infuser Flavor - Strawberry Kiwi

And finally I'm going to try this Bangin' Good Chicken Salad for lunch one day in an effort to continue to spice up my lunches.  I was thinking I would do this Tuesday, but with snow predicted here over night we may be home all day tomorrow so I'll make it then and have leftovers for during the week.


As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  We're off to the NHL All Star Fan Fair downtown & possibly the Lego display at the Columbus Art Museum.  Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about that cauliflower lasagna. Everything sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bangin Good Chicken salad sounds like something my family would love. Maybe adding it to the superbowl menu.

    ReplyDelete