Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Keeping Up With...Family (Zak's 3rd Birthday!!)

Happy 3rd Birthday Zachary Christopher!!
I just read over the post I did last year for your birthday and while a lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same.  You continue to be a big boy, weighing in at nearly 50 lbs now.  You are in clothes the size below your big brother Daniel and I'm afraid you might pass him soon.
You and your brothers are still very close, when you aren't fighting.  You finally moved into your big boy bed this year and we moved you into the room with your brothers.  We were nervous to have all three of you in the same room, but most nights you all go to sleep with no problems.  You have developed the habit of waking up in the middle of the night and climbing into bed with Mom & Dad.  We don't know why you keep doing this, and don't have it in us to fight with you over it.  I'm hoping you grow out of it soon.
You are still a ton of fun to be around!  You laugh all the time and cause all of us to laugh with you.  You still talk a ton, your vocabulary seems to grow every day.  You are still very stubborn which we are seeing a lot of now that you are a three-nager.  You love to play outside and have recently discovered playing in snow and muddy puddles.  You are excelling in swimming lessons and will be moving out of the parent child class next month.  You also enjoy playing Angry Birds on our tablet and now on the XBox thanks to a birthday gift from your big brothers.

This year you will start preschool and I am both excited and terrified.  Of course if you don't figure out potty training soon you will have another year home with me.  You are also very excited about learning how to ice skate and following in big brother AJ's footsteps of playing hockey.  You are also very interested in bowling like your big brothers so I'm sure you will be learning that this summer.
I continue to be amazed by the little man you are becoming!!  I can't wait to see how much you continue to grow and learn in this next year, even though I know from experience there will be some rough parenting times for me.  I love you with all my heart Zachary!!  Happy, happy 3rd birthday baby boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment