Monday, February 13, 2017

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for Feb 13 - Feb 19)

I mostly stuck to my meal plan last week, except for the fact that AJ came home from school on Friday sick and we had to cancel plans with my brother.  I already had the pizza so we have a ton of leftover pizza to eat now.  We are having that (again) today and I'm bumping the omelets to tomorrow night.  I'm still working on cleaning out the fridge, then will start on our pantry.

This is another easy week for me since we're still celebrating birthdays.  We also have a Marco's pizza fundraiser this week.  AJ and Daniel both decorated a pizza box and when we order pizza this week it will be in their boxes.  So fun!  It's a fairly busy week for us so I'm happy to have that day's dinner taken care of.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Omelets with peppers & spinach (to finish up the open egg beaters)
Tuesday - Peach Salsa Chicken with Brussels Sprouts Gratin (to use up open salsa & the rest of the fontina cheese)
Wednesday - Pasta after soccer (using up a jar of open sauce)
Thursday - Marco's pizza
Friday - probably pizza for the kids.  Adrian & I have a date night and are going to Cooper's Hawk Winery
Saturday - Meatball Subs (AJ's pick)
Sunday - Jets pizza & Oreo ice cream cake with Carl and family to finish celebrating Daniel's birthday

Water Flavor - Grape

The meals this week will pretty much finish up the open stuff in the fridge that I want to use up.  I also have 3 open things of icing that I will be using for Daniel's cupcakes for his party.  I need to double check the stuff of the door (dressings, sauces, marinades, etc) to see if there's anything there that should be used up then I will move on to the pantry.  We have already started using up some stuff from the pantry because Adrian has been eating oatmeal for breakfast each morning.  We are both going to start having overnight oats for breakfast as well.  This week we are making some plain overnight oats and some chocolate peanut butter oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment