Monday, February 6, 2017

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for Feb 6 - Feb 12)

Wow!  For the first time in weeks, we stuck to our menu plan for last week!  We have no carry overs to this week.  Of course reading over it, it was a fairly easy week of cooking.  And I did shuffle a few things around to fit our real life better.  But I still cooked it all, even that gross Chicken Helper meal.

This week I'm also not doing a lot of cooking.  There is a lot of celebrating going on over here!  I'm also starting something new that another blogger I follow is doing.  I'm going to be using up all of the "stuff" I have in the pantry.  Actually this week I'm starting with the fridge.  There isn't much since that stuff usually goes bad, but I do have a few things I need to use up.  This week I'm using up our open coconut milk and egg beaters before they go bad.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Slow Cooker Fajitas
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - Gnocchi Alfredo and ice cream cake to celebrate Zak's birthday
Thursday - Thai Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts Gratin (to use up the coconut milk)
Friday - Jets Pizza and ice cream cake to celebrate Daniel's birthday
Saturday - Leftovers for me, Zak and Daniel.  AJ & Adrian are going camping with the Cub Scouts
Sunday - Veggie Omlets (to use up the egg beaters)

Water Flavor - Strawberry Mint (I have a few sprigs of mint to use up)

No comments:

Post a Comment