1. Finish the 2 books that I am currently reading (2 books for the month towards 14 for the year) - I finished "James & the Giant Peach" and got to about 90% of "Little Women." That book is taking way longer than I though it would! I'm happy that I have been reading just about every day this month, I enjoy reading and hate that I let it move to the back burner for other things.
2. Have family dinner every Sunday night and use AJ's conversation starters during in (5 dinners for the month) - We had dinner together at least once a week this month, mostly on Sundays but we made the effort to move it to Saturday if we had other plans on a Sunday. Here are the topics we talked about this month thanks to AJ's conversation starters: books we're reading, kind things we have done, the best part of our week, challenging things from the past week & something we never told the others. It has been really fun doing this each week!
3. Organize and declutter the play room and game closet (1 room for the month) - This was done on Jan 1st! I didn't mean to do it all in one day, but Adrian and I got in a rhythm and we just kept going. We got rid of at least 8 bags of stuff, some garbage and some donated. And the room is still clean and organized 31 days later!
4. Meal plan each week and cook dinner each night, no eating out (31 meals for the month) - I did 5 meal plan blogs for each week this month and followed it pretty well. I cooked 29 meals for the month and we ate out twice. Not too bad considering how much we were eating out in the past.
5. Continue doing my week in review blog (4 posts for the month) - I did 4 posts, one for each week. It is really working for me to do the recap paragraph each night and this just edit and publish it at the end of the week.
6. Continue taking one picture each day and posting on Facebook (31 pictures for the month) - 31 pictures taken and posted!
7. Have one family movie night and one family board game night (2 special nights for the month) - We did both of these this month. We watched "Justice League: Gotham City Breakout" for our movie night and had a board game night on 1/28. We also had a family video game night this month at the boys' request.
1. Finish "Little Women" and read at least 50% of another book (1 book for the month towards 14 for the year)
2. Have family dinner every Sunday night and use AJ's conversation starters during in (4 dinners for the month)
3. Continue doing my week in review blog (4 posts for the month)
4. Continue taking one picture each day and posting on Facebook (28 pictures for the month)
5. Go see "Lego Batman" movie as a family (1 special night for the month)
6. Have one family board game night (1 special night for the month)
7. Survive the birthdays and Valentine's parties with as little stress as possible - this breaks my rule of a measurable goal but it's a huge part of our month and possibly my biggest focus right now.