Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Keeping Up With...Workouts (Recap of 7/12 - 7/19)

Not a lot has been going on in the workout world for me.  I'm just popping in quickly to share my recap, mostly so I have it written out.  I'm really just trying to keep up with my classes and will focus on working out myself again in August when everyone is back in school. 

I'm working on trying to figure out my fall schedule since I have to give up one of my classes due to a conflict with the kids' schedule.  For our finances, I would like to add another class.  But for my own working out, I'd actually like to keep my schedule without the class and focus on my own weight loss/strength building.  We'll see how it all turns out in the next few weeks.

Here's what I did last week:
Wednesday - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Thursday - Taught a one hour Zumba class, taught a 45 minute Zumba Toning class & went swimming with the boys for about 2 hours
Friday - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Saturday - Taught a one hour Zumba Toning class and went for an hour long nature walk with the family.
Sunday - Rest Day!  I did a 10 minute in home walk to keep the streak going.  I was highly unmotivated this day.
Monday - Taught a one hour Zumba Toning class, Taught a one hour Zumba Gold class and walked around downtown with the boys for about 3 hours.
Tuesday - Taught a one hour Silver Sneakers class and then swam with the boys for 2 hours

I weighed in this morning and I maintained from last week.  My eating hasn't been on point so I'm happy to see this.  I keep saying it (mostly to remind myself) but maintaining is my goal until I get back from Tennessee.  After that I will focus on losing again.  I did notice today that I hit 72 days of my exercise streak.  I'm getting close to my first goal of more than 112 days (when I had to stop last time).  I'm excited to hit that his fall and see how long I can keep it going!!


No comments:

Post a Comment