Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Keeping Up With...Workouts (5/21 - 5/27)

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet this week.  We have a lot going on this week and then the next two weeks so my motto for those weeks is do what I can when I can and don't sweat it.

I took a few much needed rest days this weekend.  I had planned to take off Sunday then go to a Zumba class on Monday (Memorial Day).  But I was feeling so tired that since I didn't "have to" be there on Monday I decided to take another rest day.  I heard I missed a good time, but I had a fun day here with the family and was even able to get ahead on some chores around the house.

Quick update on my injury from a few months ago.  After about six months of mostly being in pain, I think I finally have my plantar fasciitis under control!  It got really bad about a month ago and I was very concerned I would need surgery.  But the foot doctor did another injection and I have been stretching like crazy, wearing my brace every night and wearing good supportive shoes all the time.  Once in a while the pain comes back, but it's manageable and I can get it under control with one of those three things.  Hoping this continues!!

OK, like I said, short & sweet this week.  Here's my rundown for the past week:
Wednesday, 5/21 - Took a one hour TBC class
Thursday, 5/22 - Taught a 45 minute Zumba class and a one hour Zumba class
Friday, 5/23 - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Saturday, 5/24 - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Sunday, 5/25 - Planned rest day, although I cleaned a ton & did 7 loads of laundry!
Monday, 5/26 - Another rest day, with more cleaning but no laundry
Tuesday, 5/27 - Taught a 45 minute Zumba class

Weigh in:
5/21 weight - 212
5/28 weight - 214
Change -up 2

Seeing a pattern?  Yeah, me too.  I'm sure it will continue on this upward trend for the next two weeks then June 17 it gets serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment