Monday, February 24, 2014

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu 2/24 - 3/2)

I was cruising along pretty nicely last week until I was struck with some horrible stomach virus early Saturday morning.  It may have been stress related (more on that on Weds) or it could have been these ever present germs.  One or more of us have been sick for almost two straight months.  I'm over it.

OK, on to the food plan.  I pushed 2 recipes from last week to this week and the rest are all new recipes that I'm trying out.  Adrian took a personal day today to allow me to do some things both personally & professionally that needed to happen today.  I was able to get to Aldi & Meijer this afternoon and stock up on fresh fruits & veggies, yay!  I still have to get to Giant Eagle & Kroger later this week, but I'll tackle that with the kids.  I thought about running back out tonight, but I'm tired.

Here's what we're eating this week.
Monday, 2/24 - Sausage Beans & Greens Soup - this post is late & I already made this for dinner.  It's amazing!!!  Go try it!
The leftovers from dinner tonight.  SO good!
Tuesday, 2/25 - Saucy Asian Meatballs over cauliflower "rice"
Wednesday, 2/26 - Oven Fried Chicken (Relish Recipe)
Thursday, 2/27 - Chicken Burritos (Relish Recipe)
Friday, 2/28 - Crab Cakes (Relish Recipe)
Saturday, 3/1 Lunch - Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup
Saturday, 3/1 Dinner - Pork Chops (Relish Recipe)
Sunday, 3/2 - Out to my brother's for dinner - yay for no cooking!!

I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment