Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zachary - 11 months!

Zachary has had an up and down month.  During the day he continues to be an amazing, happy, fun loving kid.  At night he continues to be the same...the problem is he wants to be happy & fun from like 2-4am.  Not cool, dude, not cool. 

But I think we have finally figured out the culprit...he is getting 4 of his top teeth!  I'm sure that is making him pretty uncomfortable.  We've been giving him Tylenol the past 2 nights & he has only been up to eat once both nights.  Hoping this will continue!  Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my little dude, but this Momma needs some sleep!

Other than all the new teeth, Zak has been continuing to grow & learn every day.  He has mastered climbing up our stairs & will do it every chance he gets.  He is also walking some now.  He will stand up on his own, take a few steps, loose his balance, then crawl to his destination.  The other 4 of us are always cheering him on so I think he'll be a full fledged walker soon.

This month was also Zak's first Christmas!  He didn't really get all the hype.  :)  He wasn't interested at all in his presents.  I have to say I'm thankful I went shopping for him in our basement this year, it didn't matter to him.  Now that we have put away all the decorations & reorganized all the toys he LOVES all his new toys.  He constantly plays with them!  He also loves all of his big brothers' new toys, especially the Imaginext stuff.

I can't believe next month he'll be a year old.  Crazy!!

Happy boy...playing with Two Face's Safe & the Bat Cave  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment