Monday, May 25, 2020

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for May 24 - May 30)

We did a great job of sticking with our meal plan for last week except for Wednesday when I just ran out of time to get dinner ready. So we bumped that meal to the next day and bumped a meal to this week. I am proud to stay that I stayed under my calorie goal for 6 of the 7 days last week, only allowing myself to have my one cheat day. I have been feeling better and also sleeping better as I eat better. I know that happens but I still keep going back to the junk food.

This week is a pretty easy week for me as I have two days off from cooking. Our CSA produce deliveries start on Friday so I haven't planned out any farther than that since my meals will start to be planned around whatever we get each week. I'm so excited to start getting these deliveries, the produce is just so good! I already made my selections for this week so I know what we'll be getting delivered on Friday. It will also help us keep up the healthy eating since we have so many fruits and veggies around that we don't want to go to waste.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Steak on the Grill, Air Fried Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
Monday - Air Fried Chicken Tenders & Garlic Chili Stir Fry Veggies
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!! Chicken for the adults, beef for the boys
Wednesday - Take out to celebrate our anniversary!!
Thursday - Meatball Subs for the kids and Meatballs over Zoodles for the Adults
Friday - Cavatelli
Saturday - Out for dinner to my brother's house and dessert from Sticky Fingers Ice Cream
Water Flavor:
Citrus since I had an orange and a grapefruit with bad spots on them. That was enough to fill the infusor for this week. Citrus is never my favor flavor, but it does help control my appetite.

Baking this Week:
I'm done with another Amish Friendship Bread starter on Wednesday this week so I'll be making that for us to enjoy for breakfasts. This may be my last time making it, the boys are over eating it and I'd like some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment