Thursday, June 5, 2014

Keeping Up With...Workouts (5/28 - 6/4)

I've kinda hit a lull with my workouts and I'm actually (surprisingly) enjoying it.  I haven't been working out much at all the past week.  Life has been happening and I'm more than a little overwhelmed with other things right now.  While working out always makes me feel better, this time I'm actually feeling better to not rush out to the gym every day and just relax with my guys.

The downside to this is that I'm sure I'm packing on the pounds.  And I am noticing that I have less energy.  I'm just going with it for now and then after vacation I will be hitting the exercise and eating right hard.  I'm passing on the scale for this week and next and will weigh in after vacation.  I won't be doing one of these posts next week, mostly because there probably won't be any structured exercise going on between now and then.  I will share my plans for getting back on track and goals for the summer when I get back.

The only thing I will be doing over the vacation week is keeping up with my monthly challenges as much as possible.  I have been doing 2 challenges each month since March.  In May they were both ab challenges.  Around half way thru the month, I was very sore and very exhausted.  So I decided to skip the rest of the month for the one ab challenge and only finished the Shrinking Jeans Melt Your Muffin Top challenge.  I'm glad I made this decision, it was the right one for my body.  Now I'm back to 2 challenges again this month, the Shrinking Jeans Strong Arm challenge and the Little Black Dress 30 day challenge.  I'm working ahead this month to give myself a little buffer for the travel and vacation week but I plan to finish both challenges this month, no matter what!

Here is the recap of what I did last week:
Wednesday, 5/28 - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Thursday, 5/29 - Took a one hour PlyoFit class (my favorite!!)
Friday, 5/30 - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Saturday, 5/31 - Taught a one hour Zumba class
Sunday, 6/1 - Rest day
Monday, 6/2 - Taught a 45 minute Zumba class
Tuesday, 6/3 - Taught a 45 minute Zumba class
Wednesday, 6/3 - Rest day
Thursday, 6/4 - Taught 2 one hour Zumba classes

No comments:

Post a Comment