Monday, March 25, 2013

100 Mile March - Week 3

So after a great week last week, this week totally sucked!  The boys all got the stomach bug so I was pretty much stuck at home all week.  I was also (understandably) exhausted from dealing with the sick boys.  This really limited my work out time.

We also were signed up for a race this past Sunday.  We signed up for a 2 race series that was this past week & again in 2 weeks.  It's a 5K loop that you can do 1, 2, or 3 times (5K, 10K, 15K).  We had a sitter lined up so we both could do it but she had to cancel at the last minute so only Adrian went.  I didn't really feel like racing, especially after a late night the night before.  We will try again with our sitter for the next race and if she can't, I'll be the one to do that one.  Adrian did great at the race, he did the 5K in 30:38, faster than he was expecting.

This week is going to be interesting between spring break for the boys, my birthday & Easter activities.  But I am determined to make it to 100 miles.  I need to average around 4 each day since I missed a few days last week.  Check back next week for an update!

Here are my workouts from last week:
Monday - 3.3 miles walking
Tuesday - 60 minute Zumba class, 3.3 miles walking
Wednesday - rest day
Thursday - 20 minute Kick Boxing class (Zak was not happy in child care), 4 miles walking
Friday -  2 miles walking
Saturday - 4.3 miles walking
Sunday - rest day

Total miles this week - 16.9
Total miles this month - 71.6


No comments:

Post a Comment