1. Do 13 races in 2013 - I finished two virtual races in March, one 5K & one 10K, bringing my total for the year to 4. I have 3 scheduled for April (2 are actually already done as I type this) so that will bring me to the halfway point already.
2. Exercise 5 days/week - I didn't log everything, but I walked almost every day this month to meet the next goal, so I will say I accomplished this one.
3. Do monthly challenges - I finished the 100 mile March! That was super hard & very challenging, but I really enjoyed it. It helped me to get some exercise every day. I'm hoping to do a wrap up blog about this real soon so stay tuned. For April, I'm doing the 100 mile April, Ab-tastic April, and an Eat Your Veggies challenge this month. Check them out & join me!
Weight Loss Goals
1. Stay under my calorie goal for the day for 13 out of 14 days - I don't even want to think about this one. Between spring break, sick kids, my birthday & Easter, the month wasn't pretty. Eh, it was fun though. :)
2. Lose 1-2 lbs/week - I lost 5 lbs this month (as of my last weigh in). On track for this goal, although I skipped the last week's weigh in so I'm sure I'm back up.
3. Get under 200 lbs by
1. Declutter this house - This fell by the wayside this month. I intentionally put it aside to try to finish something for AJ's school, but didn't even get thru that. I also had planned to get thru some of my pictures on my retreat, but ended up sick so I didn't do that either. I did declutter my MP3 player, but not sure that counts.
2. Read at least 12 books this year - I finished 2 books in March: "My Point...and I Do Have One" by Ellen DeGeneres and "Life is Not a Reality Show" by Kyle Richards. Both were light & easy reads & I enjoyed them both. That brings my total to 6 for the year - half way there!
3. Take one picture each day - This has been a super fun challenge so far! Not like I needed to take more pictures, but it is a really cool way to chronicle the year. You can check out the pictures on Facebook. Still going strong with this one, haven't missed a day yet, although some days are harder than others.
5. More consistent blogging - I did not do well with this in March, as you can see since I'm a week late with this post. I stopped my Thankful Thursday posts because it was just becoming too much for me. I did blog the boys' monthly updates & all of my training & exercising for the month. Come to think of it, the month wasn't that bad, just the end of it was.
How are your goals for 2013 going??