Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daniel Update

Daniel has had a really great 2 months!  First of all he turned 4 & since he's no longer 3 he has left behind all the sassiness & misbehaving we have been dealing with for the past year.  That's just some humor & hope for all of you who are still dealing with 3 year olds.  :)

Seriously though, Daniel had a great birthday & is really growing & developing.  He had his well check with his pediatrician & he's doing great.  He shot up a lot the past year & is in the 75% for height for the first time since birth!  He continues to be perfectly average in weight in the 50%.  I don't remember the exact numbers, but he's about 41 inches & I think 35 lbs.

I also had his parent teacher conference.  His teacher is super pleased with how well he is doing in school.  He already knows all his letters & numbers, even ones that they haven't taught yet.  He also does amazing when coloring, he stays in the lines way better than a 3 year old should.  Her only concern is that he doesn't talk to & play with the other kids (sound familiar??)  They are going to work on that during the last few weeks of school.  I'm not sure I fully agree with her though because since that meeting, Daniel has had a play date with one of the girls from his class & we are setting up 2 others.  I know he is shy & quiet & I think he just prefers to play with the girls because they are calmer than boys his age.  He probably wants a break from all the chaos & testosterone that he deals with everyday...I know I do!

Here are a few pictures of Daniel from the past 2 months:
AJ & Daniel ready for Silly Hat Night at Awana

Officer Daniel!  He loved having a police officer come into his class.  He even shook his hand & took a picture with him.
4 year old!
Daniel is so gentle & tender with cousin Isabelle...melts my heart!
Chocolate mustache & beard after an ice cream snack
Daniel loves his dragon Stomp-eez!  He wears them about once a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment