Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zachary Update

Zachary is now 13 months!!  I probably say this every month, but I can't believe how quickly time is passing.  He continues to be a really easy & fun kid to be with.

We had his one year appointment with the doctor & he got a great report.  He weighs almost 25 lbs & is in the 90% for both height & weight.  The doctor says he looks great & just continue doing what we are doing.

Zak has mastered walking & has started to figure out how to run.  He loves racing around the kitchen island with AJ & Daniel now.  The three of them race around it all the time & we all crack up while they do it.  Sometimes me or Adrian even jump in to race too.

Zak has also figured out climbing.  This is one milestone that I don't love.  The problem with this is that he can get up but can't always get back down, so this usually ends in tears.  I'm sure he'll figure it out soon though, he does have his 2 big brothers showing him what to do.

The only negative about Zachary's age right now is he seems to be suffering from separation anxiety, especially when I leave.  I know this is just a phase, and I've been thru it many times with the other boys, but it still breaks my heart to hear him crying so hard when I leave.  Crossing my fingers for a short lived phase!

Here are a few pictures of Zak from the past month:
Brotherly love
Zak loves soccer!  He kicks the ball around & then gets upset when class starts & I have to take him off the field.  I guess he'll be enrolled at 2, same as Daniel.

Zak got into the closet & opened a pudding.  I found him covered with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment