Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Routine

This week we finally got back to our routine after weeks of things disrupting it.  And it has been the best week we have had in a long time!  The kids were well behaved, I was calmer, everything went smoother.  Both boys went to school with very little complaining.  Soccer & gymnastics went great!  I have been to the gym every day.  Even bed time has been easier.

It got me thinking who really does better with the routine...them or me?  Was this week so good because I like the routine & I was less stressed so therefore the boys were better behaved?  Or do the boys like the routine & behave better when they know what to expect so therefore things go smoother & I am less stressed?  It's probably a little of both...or maybe a lot of both.

I am thankful to finally be back to our routine & finding our groove.  Of course, I'm sure something will throw it off soon (like the possibility of bad weather tomorrow).  But for now I'm going to enjoy the routineness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment