Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Love!

I skipped this weekly post last week because we celebrated both Daniel's & Zachary's birthdays.  My plan was to do their monthly updates and combine them as my Thankful Thursday for last week because I am so thankful for both of them.  But I fell behind on those posts, I'll get to them eventually, hopefully this weekend.

Now, in honor of Valentine's Day, this week I'm thankful for LOVE! 

I'm thankful for the love of my husband.  I'm thankful that we found each other & complete each other & are so unbelievably happy together.


I'm thankful for the love of my children, both the love they show me & the way they taught me to love in a way I never knew was possible.


I'm thankful for the love of my family.  My parents are visiting this week & that is awesome.  I'm thankful for my brothers & the women they married who became my sisters & the nieces that they gave me.


And I'm thankful for the love of my extended family including grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins, who never felt "extended" because we are all so close.

Finally, I'm thankful for the love of my friends.  I'm a very, very blessed lady to have so many amazing people in my life who I love & who love me!

I hope you are all having a very Happy Valentine's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment