Monday, December 17, 2012

Day of Rememberance

Today I have so many emotions swirling around in my brain.  I'm sad, anxious, nervous, scared, angry, happy, proud, etc.  I don't even know that I can put what I'm feeling into words.

As I'm going through our normal Mon routine, trying to get everyone ready to get out the door on time, I'm mostly thankful.  I'm thankful that I am doing it, so many aren't.  I'm thankful that my kids have no idea what is going on, so many don't.  I'm thankful in just 3 short hours I'll have all 3 of my babies together & with me for another 24 hours, so many can't.

To all my friends who have to send their babies off to school today.  I'm right there with you.  It's going to by far be the hardest drop off I've done.  But we have to do it.  Give them an extra hug, kiss & I love you & trust that it will be OK.  Then call me & remind me the same thing.

To the educators, principals & support staff at schools across the country...THANK YOU!  It doesn't seem like enough but it's all I've got.

To Newtown CT, I am praying for you.  RIP all who were lost on Fri.


No comments:

Post a Comment