Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Keeping Up With...2019 Goals (July Recap)

I honestly don't have a lot to stay since I just published one of these updates a few weeks ago.  But I'm finally back in control of things around here and I'm proud of myself that I'm ready to publish this at the end of the month so I'm doing it on time.  I did pretty good this month keeping up with my goals, even catching up on some that I fell behind on over the last three months.  I feel like I've finally got my groove back and am focusing on these again.  And school will be back in session soon so I'll have even more structure over the next month or so.  I'm hoping to finish this year strong!!
  • Lose 50 pounds - Lost 4 pounds this month, 25 pounds so far this year!!  
  • Exercise for 20 minutes every day - 205 days (out of 212).  I missed another day this month, one Sunday when I just really didn't feel like exercising at all.  I did a lot of cleaning, but that was about it.
  • Read the Bible in a Year - 212 days so far
  • Read 100 Days to Brave - DONE!!
  • Read "Be Still and Know" - 212 days so far
  • Read 20 books - 8 books so far.  In July I finished "A Room of One's Own" and almost finished my next book.  I'm hoping to bump this up in August and catch up to achieve this goal.
  • Read the 12 How to Train Your Dragon Books - 3 books done so far
  • Read "The Beauty Myth" - 66% so far
  • Write 45 meal plan blogs - 20 blog posts so far
  • Write 52 weekly summary blogs - 30 blog posts so far.  I caught up the past few days on the missing weekly summaries and I am completely up to date on these.
  • Write 12 goal recap blogs - 4 blog posts so far
  • Pay off $3,000 of credit card debt - $3,200 paid off so far
  • Renovate the living room - DONE!!
  • Watch 40 movies - 29 movies so far.  In July we watched: Toy Story 4, Aladdin, Hotel Transylvania 3, Fantastic Mr Fox, Spiderman: Far From Home, Neverending Story, Into the Spiderverse, An American Tale, The Lion King & Christopher Robin
  • Go on 12 dates with Adrian - 8 dates so far
  • Sub 70 days in the schools - 25 days so far
  • Do one group fitness training - DONE!!  I'm officially licensed to teach Aqua Zumba now.  I'm super excited to add this license to my resume and hopefully will start teaching a class regularly in the fall.
  • Go to 6 Zumba jam sessions - 5 jams attended so far this year
  • Clean out master bedroom - spent 20 minutes working in there
  • Clean out play room - spent 20 minutes working in there
  • Have 12 family board game nights - had 4 family game nights
  • Play Pandemic Legacy with Adrian once per month - We played 7 months so far, we played 3 months in July and caught up to where we should be for the year.  We're having so much fun playing this game!
  • Have 6 nights out with friends - 5 nights out so far
  • Go on an awesome spring break vacation to Florida - DONE!!
  • Do 100 fun family things (one thing each week during school & one thing per person each week over the summer) - 57 done so far
  • Go on 2 family camping trips - none planned so far and not sure we can do this now that we have a dog to deal with too

No comments:

Post a Comment