Sunday, April 19, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 4/20 - 4/26)

Another week of being crazy busy is behind me and another one is on tap.  Thankfully this weekend we had very little going on so we were able to take care of a ton of stuff that we have needed to do.  I also was able to do some food prep, setting up 2 different salads (Black Bean & Quinoa Salad and BBQ Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad) for lunches for myself for the week and cooking a lot Sat and Sun for dinner so we have a ton of leftovers.

This week is kindergarten registration at the boys' school and while I don't have anyone entering K this year, I am volunteering to staff the PTO table all week.  It will be a long and tiring week to add this on top of all my normal activities.  Then we have a booked weekend next week and we don't really slow down until June.

Since it's so late Sunday, I can report that I made this Parmesan Shrimp over Zoodles for dinner tonight and it was delicious!!  I doubled the recipe and we ate half tonight and packaged the other 2 servings up for lunches this week. 

Here's what we're (hopefully) eating this week:
Monday - Chinese Chicken & Asparagus Salad - didn't get to this one last week.  We decided to grill instead since the weather was amazing!
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken over cauliflower rice - didn't get to this one last week either.  It only cooks for 3-4 hours so it didn't work on the day that I planned it since I was gone from 8:30-4:30.
Thursday - Out to Bob Evans for a school fundraiser before hitting the circus!
Friday - Slow Cooker Minestrone
Saturday - Out or Leftovers - I'm not sure what the plan for this day is.  We are hanging out with my brother & his family, not sure if we'll do dinner together or not.
Sunday - Leftovers or a Freezer Meal - I'm gone all day for various trainings so it will be something easy.

Water Infuser Flavor - Fruit Salad to use up the last of the fruit salad I made last week

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment