Sunday, March 29, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 3/30 - 4/5)

Wow, we have been busy this past week!  I kept to my meal plan for the most part, subbing quick salads one night that I just didn't have time to cook.  I also didn't end up with pasta on my birthday on Friday, my boys insisted that we celebrate with Jets Pizza.  They were in tears when I was trying to convince them I wanted pasta not pizza.  It wasn't worth the fight, we got pizza.  Check back later this week for recaps of my birthday fun and Zumba toning training last week!

Today we have one more day of birthday celebration and my brother should be here soon.  So I'll quickly share what we're eating this week.  It's spring break so I will have a little more time (and energy) to cook this week.

Monday - Unstuffed Cabbage - held over from last week
Tuesday - Penne and Vodka Sauce with Sausage - held over from last week
Wednesday - Quinoa Cashew Salad
Thursday - Spaghetti Squash with Pesto & Meatballs
Friday - Zoodles & Tomatoes - We have a birthday party tonight.  I plan to eat this before so I avoid the pizza.  The guys will eat at the party.
Saturday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole - We have Easter stuff going on all day.  I'm hoping to make this on Friday so we can pop it in the oven when we get home.
Sunday - Easter breakfast at my brother's house and then something quick and easy (leftovers, freezer meal, salad) for dinner since we're on our own.  We decided not to do a big dinner this year and relax and recharge instead.

Water Infuser Flavor - Strawberry & Cantaloupe.  Not sure how this will come out, but since both things are in season, they are very cheap & we have an overabundance of both of them.

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment