Sunday, March 22, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 3/23 - 3/29)

I'm having a really hard time finding my groove and getting things accomplished recently.  I thought with spring here I would be more motivated.  And in some ways I am.  But I am starting to feel like I'm just dealing with putting out fires and can never get to a place where I'm doing the stuff to help keep the house running on a daily basis.

This is also effecting my meal planning since I keep changing things up and not making what I have planned to make.  This is OK once in a while, but it's happening too much recently.  It's leading to not good eating choices (eating out, buying frozen processed food).  I'd like to think things will change but the next 2 weeks are pretty crazy with my birthday, Easter, spring break & a few other extra things.

So my goal is to plan and try my best to stick with it.  And then seriously buckle down after spring break and Easter weekend and get back to my happy (organized!) place.

Here's what I'm planning on this week:
Monday - Creamy Spaghetti Squash (hold over from last week)
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - Beef Teriyaki and String Beans (hold over from last week)
Thursday - Unstuffed Cabbage
Friday - Some kind of pasta to celebrate my birthday!!
Saturday - Freezer Meal - I'm at Zumba Toning training all day & know I won't want to cook.  I may stop & pick dinner up, we'll see how the week goes
Sunday - Pizza to celebrate my birthday!!  (yes, we celebrate all weekend)

Water Infuser Flavor - Lemon & Orange.  I planned to do this last week but came home & realized we had a ton of strawberries, so I used those instead.  The citrus keeps much better than strawberries.

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment