Monday, September 22, 2014

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 9/22 - 9/28)

I'm a day late and this is going to be a super quick post.  This week's menu is pretty easy.  I also had a few things I wanted to share with you all. 

First, I have decided to give up my Relish subscription since I now have SO many awesome recipe ideas from this link up and a few other blogs I follow.  So I'm using a bunch of their recipes over the next month (already paid for), then I'll be only using other recipes.

Second, I got another great deal for a Hello Fresh box this week so that's most of my menu plan.  I talked about our experience last time and will let you know what we think of the new box.  I got a 50% off coupon, so that made the 3 meals worth it financially for us.

Third, my retreat is over and my summer of travel has come to a close.  Today starts my back to eating within my calorie range and working out 6 days/week.  So watch for lots of healthy meals coming up in the next few weeks.

I think that's all from my corner.  Today has been super busy and I've added to this a few times during the day so sorry if it's a little disjointed.  Again with all my travel done, my blogging should be back to more consistent as well.

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday, 9/22 - Lasagna Rolls (carry over from last week, was too overwhelmed to cook on Thurs)
Tuesday, 9/23 - Enchilada Bake
Wednesday, 9/24 - Crispy Apricot Porkchops (Relish recipe)
Thursday, 9/25 - Hello Fresh meal
Friday, 9/26 - Hello Fresh meal
Saturday, 9/27 -Hello Fresh meal
Sunday, 9/28 - Dinner out at my brother's house.  He always makes great food so I'm excited to see what he'll have!

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment