Sunday, September 14, 2014

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan for 9/15 - 9/21)

After a few weeks break, I'm back to meal planning.  I was going to skip this week since we are still recovering from vacation (we're not even unpacked yet, yikes!) and then I leave town for the weekend Fri afternoon.  But I'm craving getting back into a routine so I decided to go ahead with the meal plan.

Our nights are super busy right now so I foresee a lot of freezer meals, crockpot cooking and easy casseroles in our future.  I think I'm going to try to start prepping some food on the weekends starting next week, but even our weekends are busy so I'm not sure if that will work either.

I will also be getting back to counting calories, healthy eating and (hopefully) losing weight starting next Monday.  I'll be eating all the things on my retreat this weekend so I'm not going to stress about calories this week, just try to eat better and exercise.  Plus find some normal routines so I'm that much more prepared to hit the ground running on the 22nd!

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday, 9/15 - Barbacoa and Rice
Tuesday, 9/16 - Taco Tuesday!
Wednesday, 9/17 - Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Thursday, 9/18 - Lasagna Rolls
Friday, 9/19 - Sausage for the guys, I'll be eating at the retreat
Saturday, 9/20 - The guys will be at my in-laws for the night, I'll be at the retreat
Sunday, 9/21 - I will probably stop & pick something up on my way home, I won't get home until around 6 so I don't want to have to cook

I must be craving Mexican, because our menu is almost entirely that this week.  Good thing it's a family favorite!  As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment