Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Kids Edition!

I bet you thought I was gonna say I am thankful for my kids right?  Well of course I am thankful for them, but I figured in honor of Thanksgiving, I would let my kids write the blog.  Well, they would dictate & I will write it.  :)

I asked AJ what he was thankful for and he said:  books & video games, mom & dad, Daniel, the Christmas tree & everything that God gives us.  (Aww!)  I asked him "What about Zak?"  "Oh yeah, I'm thankful for Zak, but I forgot about him because he's just a baby."

Then I asked Daniel and he said he was thankful for Two Face, Lego Batman 1, the bad guys from Lego Batman 2, Sponge Bob mac & cheese, his Tigger pillow & Daddy.  I asked "What about Mommy?"  "Nope.  Oh, I am also thankful for Pop Pop & that he bumps his head!"  I'm thankful 3 only lasts one year!  ;)

Finally I asked Zak and he said "AHAHAHAHAH!"  Since I'm an interpreter I can tell you that means "I'm thankful for Mom, Dad, AJ & Daniel.  And I'm thankful that this is my first Thanksgiving with this amazing family.  And that I can eat real food not just that baby food anymore!  Pass the turkey!"  Well, that's a loose interpretation, but you get the idea.

I am thankful for so much not only today but everyday of my life.  I will continue to do these posts to remind myself of all that I have to be thankful for. I hope you all had a great day with your loved ones!  Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment