Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Weight Loss

Sorry this is a few days late.  It's been a busy week.  Then again, aren't they all??  ;)

This week (in case you aren't one of the 66 people who liked my status on Weds) I hit my pre-baby weight!!  I am so thankful for finally hitting this milestone!  I have been working hard, eating right, training for the marathon, etc pretty consistently since July.  And I couldn't have been happier to finally see this number on the scale on Weds.  My next goal is a certain weight before my birthday.  I have to lose 2 lbs/week every week to hit it.  I'm not off to the best start (one 1 lb/week for the past 2 weeks), but hopefully I'll make up for it.  I'll keep you posted.

I'm also thankful for all the things that have helped me reach my goal.  I'm thankful for my gym & their awesome class schedule.  I'm thankful that I got in when they opened on an awesome deal & now only pay $3/month.  I'm thankful for the friends & teachers there who constantly encourage me to do more & tell me how great I'm doing.

I'm thankful that my friend Anne started a secret Facebook group for a few of us who want to lose weight.  Some were friends before & some are now virtual friends.  They keep me accountable, encourage me, share awesome recipes & make me laugh.

I'm thankful for all of my family & friends who are putting up with me on this journey. They listen to me complain, tell me how great I look (I love the compliments, they keep me going, so keep them coming!) & keep me on track.  I couldn't be doing this without all the support I'm getting!!  Thank you all for reading & listening to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment