Monday, March 8, 2021

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan 3/7 - 3/13)

I had another awesome week of sticking to my meal plan last week and everything was delicious! Adrian and I refocused on eating healthy and we did a great job of limiting snacks all weeks. We are planning to do this for most of March and then take a few days off for my birthday and Easter. The worst part for me of healthy eating is all of the dishes we produce! But I did a great job of keeping up with those this week too, probably because we had very little going on this week. I'm hoping to keep this momentum going, especially since I saw big results on the scale this week!! Here are some of the picture highlights from the past week.
This week is another fairly light week, although not quite as light as last week. I have a ton of errands to run early in the week and we have something just about every night this week. But I'm back to having my leftovers day planned in to the schedule (yay!) and we have a few easy meals this week as well. As I was looking at the week I noticed that just about everyday is a one pot meal with no sides. The one exception is Tuesday and if I wanted, I could just have a meatball sub. But I'm planning to just have meatballs and zoodles with bread on the side to keep my calories down. I'm confident we can keep up with this plan, I just hope I can keep up with the dishes again, ha! 

Here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Deer Sausage and Leftover Risotto (from Saturday)
Monday - Taco Chicken Soup (with leftover chicken from Saturday)
Tuesday - Meatball Subs and Zoodles
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Shrimp Rice Bowls for the adults, Marco's Pizza for the kids
Friday - Sausage and Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Saturday - Lemon Chicken, Potatoes and Carrots

Water Flavor - I'm back to orange this week. I still have a half full drawer of oranges to use up so I'll continue using them for now. We only have 2 more weeks of free lunches left, then the kids go back to school and can eat there so we won't get the pick up ones anymore. I'll eventually run out of oranges, ha!

Baking - I'm actually not doing any baking this week. We still have pumpkin bars from last week as well as a bunch of donuts and pastries from our school breakfasts. Plus we have a ton of cereal from them as well. So we'll just try to eat that stuff this week and I'll be back to baking next week for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment