Sunday, January 10, 2021

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan 1/10 - 1/16)

We had a great first week back to our schedule and eating well last week. We basically followed our meal plan, until the end of the week. I had more ham leftover than I thought I did so on Friday I made an easy ham casserole for dinner and bumped the planned meal to this week. Then on Saturday we didn't go out for dinner so we thru together apricot glazed salmon and broccoli. Here are a few picture highlights of our food from last week:

My exercise didn't go as planned at the end of the week due to some medical issues on my end. I'm taking it easy this week again and hoping to be back to working out next week! Our meals this week will be focused on boasting my iron consumption, easy meals and continuing to eat healthy. Adrian is off Monday and Tuesday this week which will be awesome for all of us! We're hoping to relax a bit, play a few board games and start working on organizing the garage. We aren't going to go on a date, the boys still have school and we have commitments both evenings, but it will still be nice to have some time with him.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Cavatelli for Sunday Supper Day
Monday - Ham and Potato Casserole to finish up the ham
Tuesday - Curry Chicken over Rice and Cauliflower Rice to celebrate Curried Chicken Day
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Taco Thursday!! Beef for the boys and shrimp for the adults
Friday - Chili Stuffed Acorn Squash - carryover from last week
Saturday - Loaded Baked Potato Soup & Salad - we got a ton of potatoes from school this week!

Water Flavor - Orange again to use up some of the oranges from our school lunches

Baking - I'm going to attempt to make my own healthy bagels this week for National Bagel Day on Friday! Other than that I'm not doing any baking this week, I'm hoping to pick back up next week. We will also be celebrating Fig Newton Day on Saturday so we'll have some of those to snack on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment