Thursday, April 14, 2016

Keeping Up With...Workouts (Recap of 4/6 - 4/12)

I'm a day late on this recap.  We have been hit with sickness, no sleep and real life over here.  But I have managed to keep my workout streak going.  I really wanted to try to get to a different class last week but it just didn't happen.  I was exhausted most of the week and had multiple extra things to deal with. 

We're still dealing with sickness, I can't shake this head cold & Adrian has a stomach bug, so even this week I've been unable to do anything other than teach my classes.  Actually I'm not even teaching all of those, but I'll save that for next week.  I'm also going to my second Zumba jam of this year this Saturday, just got the play list and I'm so excited!!

I'm keeping this very short this week because there hasn't been a lot going on.  Plus I need to get the boys started on homework so they can finish up before we head up to Daniel's school for a special family event with Pete the Cat.

Here's what I did this past week:
Wednesday - Taught a Zumba class.  I had to get a sub for my morning class because AJ was home sick with a horrible head cold (that he passed to me)
Thursday - Taught a Zumba class
Friday - Taught a Zumba class
Saturday - Taught a Zumba Toning class
Sunday - I had planned to do Body Pump but got no sleep so I decided to sleep in and just practice Zumba for about 20 minutes instead
Monday - Taught 2 Zumba classes, Toning in the morning & Zumba at night
Tuesday - Taught Silver Sneakers for one hour (it went awesome!!) & walked back and forth from school

I weighed in yesterday for the first time since vacation and I lost 3 lbs from then, yay!!  I'm up to 8 lbs lost for the year, a little behind where I should be but hopefully I'll still hit my goal of 40 lbs for the year.  I'm determined to lose right now so I'm holding on to that for dear life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment