Here's how I'm doing after 2 months. I have broken them down into two categories (on-going & one time) so it's easier for me to update. I'll be adding a third category (finished) in upcoming months. The goals are in black and my current month comments are in red.
1. Lose 40 pounds - one for each year - Lost 6 of the 40 lbs. I stalled a little this month with the birthdays, but I'm happy that I still lost some.
2. Read 12 books - I was so close last year! - Read 2 of the 12. I stalled here as well. I wanted to go back & read a classic so I decided to reread "Little Women." It's really long! I'm about 30% thru it.
3. Go on 12 dates with Adrian - Went on 3 of the 12 - We got 2 dates in Feb! Look for a recap of our dates later this week
4. Get rid of 12 bags of stuff - Donated 1 bag and threw out at least one this month when we organized our game closet. 3 of the 12 are gone.
5. Take 1 picture every day for the year - Up to date on this 61 of 366
6. Go on 2 special dates with AJ - Went on 0 out of 2, but he wants to see Kung Fu Panda 3 so we're doing that soon.
7. Go on 2 special dates with Daniel - Went on 0 out of 2, but we just got an ad for a Snoopy play so I'm buying us tickets this weekend. It's in April
8. Go on 2 special dates with Zak - Went on 0 out of 2, I'll be saving these for the 2nd half of the year when he's in preschool everyday.
9. Do a 365 day exercise streak - 51 days of 365, every day from Jan 11-March 1!! This was really tough a few days, especially when I had the stomach bug (I did Wii Free Step in the living room) and on the last day of party week.
10. Finish the 30 Day Shred - Did 0 days of 30 - I need to get started on this one!
11. Attend one class each week that isn't mine - Did this 6 weeks out of 52. I missed the first two weeks of Feb between the stomach bug, snow days and the birthdays but got right back to it.
12. Teach an average of 5 classes each week - Did this 7 weeks out of 52. I can't believe I was able to get to 5 classes the week of the stomach bug, wow!
13. Menu plan and prep our dinners each week - Did this 7 weeks out of 52. I've had to juggle meals around but very little food is going to waste over here.
14. Go to church every Sunday - Did this 9 weeks out of 52.
15. Do one blog post each week - I did 7 posts in Feb. I plan to start doing a weekly workout recap on Wednesdays so I can remember what I'm doing each week.
16. See 2 movies that aren't animated - Saw 0 out of 2
17. Pay off our Best Buy card and not incur any new debt - No new debt so far, and on plan to pay off best buy card in 5 months
18. Have a family board game night once per month - Did this 2 out of 12 months
19. Have a family movie night once per month - Did this 2 out of 12 months (Inside Out, Charlie Brown Valentine's special)
20. Have a family video game night once per month - Did this 2 out of 12 months
21. Go to 4 Zumba jams this year - Went to my 1 out of 4 and I loved every minute of it! Look for a recap tomorrow. And I'm signed up for jam #2 in April.
22. Make one homemade breakfast for us each month - I made 2 (muffins & breakfast burritos) in Feb
23. Go on a family trip to Dallas - Planned for March - SO excited!
24. Go on a family trip to NJ - Booked for June!!
25. Go on a family trip to Tennessee - Planned for July
26. Go zip lining
27. Go on a family hike in Hocking Hills
28. Get 1 fitness certification - Signed up for Silver Sneakers in March
29. Go to the doctor for routine check up and tests - Appt is made for next week
30. Go on family camping trip
31. Host an alcohol exchange with my girl friends
32. Power wash and stain our play set
33. Renovate our downstairs bathroom
34. Conquer the Lynd's corn maze in the fall
35. Tour Dallas Cowboys stadium - Planned for March
36. Go to Dollywood - Planned for Aug
37. Go to Six Flags Great Adventure - Planned for June
38. Go to Six Flags Over Texas - Planned for March
39. Renew our Zoombeezi Bay passes and go at least once every other week over the summer
40. Do something special to celebrate mine & Adrian's 10 year wedding anniversary
All in all another pretty good month. I'm excited to get started on my birth-month celebration and keeping up with all of these goals!