Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Keeping Up With...Workouts (Recap of 3/16 - 3/22)

I'm just dropping by real quick to share what I've been up to with workouts this week.  It has been a weird week for me.  We had a super packed weekend and then part of it cancelled which was great.  But then Adrian has been super busy at work so I've been single momming.  And Zak is sick, he's been pretty miserable for the past 2 days so I've had to cancel just about everything I had scheduled.
I'm also really focusing all of my attention on getting ready for our trip.  I don't know why I'm really stressing out over packing for this trip.  We've gone away for this long before (although I did forget my underwear the last time we traveled!)  Maybe it's because there are some extra things, Easter, birthdays, multiple hotel stays, etc.  I'm sure it will all work out fine but I will be very glad when we're on the road.

I got a few birthday gifts from my students this past week.  They are so sweet!!  I love the new head bands and who doesn't love cupcakes & brownies (this was my breakfast one day - no shame!)  I love my students and am so grateful to them for thinking of me.



I'm determined to stick with my exercise streak while on vacation so look for a recap sometime next week of how that is going.  My plan is to walk most days, with a few Zumba and Silver Sneakers practice sessions thrown in there.

Here's how the past week went:
Wednesday - Taught two Zumba classes - one for 90 minutes & one for 60 minutes
Thursday - Taught one Zumba class, walked for school pick up
Friday - Taught one Zumba class, walked for school pick up
Saturday - Taught one Zumba Toning class
Sunday - Practiced my Silver Sneakers class for about 45 minutes
Monday - Taught one Zumba Toning class, walked for school pick up
Tuesday -Practiced the weights portion of my Silver Sneakers class for about 20 minutes

I weighed in for the last time until well after our trip this morning and I'm maintaining my current weight.  I won't weigh in next week since we'll be away or two weeks from today because I know I will gain weight on vacation and I don't want to feel bad about it.  But I will be keeping up with the exercise streak so look for a post next week to see how I'm doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment