Sunday, March 13, 2016

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 3/14 - 3/20)

As I mentioned on Wednesday, I have Silver Sneakers training most of today so I'm just stopping by real quick to share my meal plan for the week.  I'll be back on Wednesday with a review of the Silver Sneakers training. 

This will be my last meal plan for 2-3 weeks since we're going out of town for spring break.  You can see even this week I'm slowing down with cooking so we can use up all of the food that we have.  I had a great week last week, cooking everything that was on my plan.  And we have a nice stash of leftovers from everything I cooked last week to start us off this week.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Chicken Parm Baked Ziti
Tuesday - Potluck dinner for me & the kids, Leftovers for Adrian.  I am bringing a vegan dessert so I'm trying out this brownie recipe
Wednesday - Leftovers - Boys have baseball, I have PTO so we'll be eating on the run
Thursday - Crockpot Chili (yields a lot of leftovers)
Friday - Veggie Omelets to use up some eggs & veggies
Saturday - Leftovers - We have like 10 things going on this day, yikes!
Sunday - Pizza with my brother & his family to celebrate my birthday!!

Water flavor - Lemon to finally use up all of the lemons that I had in the fridge

Food prep - I set up my water already & am planning on cooking the chicken for tomorrow.  I also have the food list ready to go and a plan to get all of the shopping done.

Next week we will just be eating leftovers or frozen meals Mon-Weds then we head out of Thursday for Texas.  Can't wait to get away for the week!  We'll be visiting family, riding rides at Six Flags, celebrating Easter & of course celebrating the big 4-0!

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast.  Go check out the other blogs on the link up for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment