So Jan has been pretty up and down in our house, but I have managed to stay very focused on my goals for this year. I think I've got a pretty good start on this year, now to keep the momentum up! Here is where I'm at after about one month. I have broken them down into two categories (on-going & one time) so it's easier for me to update. I'll be adding a third category (finished) in upcoming months. The goals are in black and my current month comments are in red.
1. Lose 40 pounds - one for each year - Lost 5 of the 40 lbs
2. Read 12 books - I was so close last year! - Read 2 of the 12
3. Go on 12 dates with Adrian - Went on 1 of the 12
4. Get rid of 12 bags of stuff - Donated 2 bags and threw out at least one. I'm going to say 2 of the 12 are gone.
5. Take 1 picture every day for the year - Up to date on this 33 of 366
6. Go on 2 special dates with AJ - Went on 0 out of 2, but he wants to see Kung Fu Panda 3 so we're doing that soon.
7. Go on 2 special dates with Daniel - Went on 0 out of 2
8. Go on 2 special dates with Zak - Went on 0 out of 2, I'll be saving these for the 2nd half of the year when he's in preschool everyday.
9. Do a 365 day exercise streak - 23 days of 365, every day from Jan 11-Feb 2
10. Finish the 30 Day Shred - Did 0 days of 30
11. Attend one class each week that isn't mine - Did this 3 weeks out of 52
12. Teach an average of 5 classes each week - Did this 3 weeks out of 52
13. Menu plan and prep our dinners each week - Did this 3 weeks out of 52
14. Go to church every Sunday - Did this 5 weeks out of 52. We didn't let the stomach bug stop us this past weekend, Adrian & I went to different services so we both still got to attend.
15. Do one blog post each week - I did 6 posts in Jan and this is my second so far in Feb.
16. See 2 movies that aren't animated - Saw 0 out of 2
17. Pay off our Best Buy card and not incur any new debt - No new debt so far, and on plan to pay off best buy card in 5 months
18. Have a family board game night once per month - Did this 1 out of 12 months
19. Have a family movie night once per month - Did this 1 out of 12 months
20. Have a family video game night once per month - Did this 1 out of 12 months
21. Go to 4 Zumba jams this year - Signed up for my first one in Feb!
22. Make one homemade breakfast for us each month - I made 2 (muffins & bars) in Jan and already did 1 (breakfast burritos) in Feb
23. Go on a family trip to Dallas - Planned for March
24. Go on a family trip to NJ
25. Go on a family trip to Tennessee - Planned for July
26. Go zip lining
27. Go on a family hike in Hocking Hills
28. Get 1 fitness certification - Signed up for Silver Sneakers in March
29. Go to the doctor for routine check up and tests - Make appt is on my to do list for this week
30. Go on family camping trip
31. Host an alcohol exchange with my girl friends
32. Power wash and stain our play set
33. Renovate our downstairs bathroom
34. Conquer the Lynd's corn maze in the fall
35. Tour Dallas Cowboys stadium - Planned for March
36. Go to Dollywood - Planned for Aug
37. Go to Six Flags Great Adventure
38. Go to Six Flags Over Texas - Planned for March
39. Renew our Zoombeezi Bay passes and go at least once every other week over the summer
40. Do something special to celebrate mine & Adrian's 10 year wedding anniversary
So all in all a pretty good start. I'm pretty much on track with everything so far. And I'm enjoying doing all of this! Here's to month two of the celebration!!