Sunday, February 14, 2016

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 2/15 - 2/21)

Whew!  This past week has been a blur of parties & sugar!  We are at the end of a marathon week and this mom is exhausted.  But I survived two birthdays, Valentine's Day parties, three birthday parties, a Valentine's Day preschool program, doctors appts for all 3 boys, plus our normal busy schedule.  I'm ready to sleep for a week!

We had the boys' birthday party today and are now having a relaxing night at home for Valentine's Day.  We have the Charlie Brown Valentine's Day special on our Tivo that we'll watch before the kids go to bed, then probably just veg with some TV before we also head to bed.  I'm thankful we are all off tomorrow, will be spending the day catching up and cleaning up and getting ready for another week.

Our menu plan this week is a mix of all the meals we didn't make the past two weeks, leftovers and a few easy meals with the staples we have on hand.  I took last week off from counting my calories but I'm back to it starting tomorrow.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Meatball Monday (the boys request) - they will have spaghetti & meatballs & we will have zoodles & meatballs
Tuesday - Mixed Berry Crepes & Fruit Salad - recipe left from my 5 day clean eating group
Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Chili - carry over from last week
Thursday - Pizza Casserole - carry over from last week
Friday - Leftovers - We have a date at the Y.  We're working out for an hour, then doing a couples painting workshop.  Should be fun!
Saturday - Noodles & Co for a school fundraiser
Sunday - Steak & Baked Potatoes - we wanted this for Valentine's Day but we're just too tired

Water Flavor - Orange/Lemon - Thanks to Giant Eagle for the free bag of lemons!

I did no food prep this weekend, other than to cut up fruit.  I don't even have my water set up yet.  Hoping to do some tomorrow.

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast.  Go check out the other blogs on the link up for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment