Sunday, September 20, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 9/21 - 9/27)

I accidentally took last week off from menu planning.  Things have been really crazy and I was away from Thurs night thru Sunday.  We survived last week on leftovers, minimal cooking and takeout.  Not my favorite week of eating, but sometimes you just have to do it.

After a weekend away of relaxing and not having to cook anything (all my meals were prepared for me - awesome!) I am refreshed and ready to cook on my own again.  I need to do some serious shopping the beginning of the week but I think we will be OK.

Our schedule continues to get busier and crazier so I really need to start doing more prep over the weekend.  I also would really like to get back to doing some freezer cooking to restock my freezer for the nights that are super busy.  I think I'm going to research some recipes this week and then start cooking one freezer meal every weekend.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Coconut Chicken Stir Fry over Cauliflower Rice
Tuesday - Teriyaki Pineapple Pork with Couscous and homemade applesauce
Wednesday - Taco Soup with leftover cornbread
Thursday - Peppered Shrimp Alfredo
Friday - Steak Salads with garlic bread
Saturday - Brussels Sprouts Spaghetti Carbonara with salad
Sunday - Pork Burgers with kale chips

Water Flavor - I'm writing this while I'm away so I'm not entirely sure what I have at home.  I'm thinking I'll do peach because I know I still have a bunch of those at home.
 
As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment