Sunday, June 28, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 6/29 - 7/5)

Whew, last week went by in a blur!  Between Safety Town, VBS, Zumba and Adrian working 60 hours I'm surprised we're all still standing.  We did a pretty good job of keeping up with everything around here, but I did change a few dinners around and eat leftovers a few nights to make thing easier on myself.

We aren't exactly sure what we're doing next weekend for the 4th of July but we know we want to see fireworks as many times as possible.  I also want to go to at least one parade, possibly more than one since it's not supposed to be very hot.  And I think we are going to get together with my brother and his family.

The other priority is to start getting ready for our long weekend trip the following weekend.  This will be my last menu plan for a few weeks since we leave next Thursday.  I'll cook thru Sunday, then probably just eat leftovers and freezer meals until we leave.  We won't be back until late on Monday so that week will be fly by the seat of our pants as well.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Zucchini Lo Mein - held over from last week
Tuesday - Freezer Meal - this is Adrian's last long night at work & I have to teach a late Zumba class so this will be a throw in the crock pot & eat when we can kind of meal
Wednesday - Cheesy Pot Pie Casserole
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - London Broil
Saturday - BBQ Ribs slow cooked all day
Sunday - Burgers, Hot Dogs & Sausage

Water Flavor - Cantaloupe
I love the mango flavored water that I had this week.  It was one of my favorites!  I will be watching for mangoes to go on sale again and setting that one up again very soon.

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up- the cheesy pot pie casserole looks amazing! Enjoy the 4th!

    ReplyDelete