Sunday, June 14, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 6/15 - 6/21)

We have been having a super fun and super busy summer so far!  I'm hoping to recap what we've been doing the past 2 weeks this week.  We had a jam packed weekend last weekend so I didn't get to a lot of my to do list.  This weekend we are having a "work weekend" to balance that out.  Then next weekend we'll be back to one day of fun and one day of work each weekend.

I didn't type out my menu for last week, but it including some amazing recipes.  Two of our favorites were this Buffalo Chicken Salad and these Luau Tacos.  Both yielded enough for us to have leftovers for 2 lunches so Adrian and I both got to enjoy them twice.  And the chicken salad is already on the menu again next week.

This week is busy with extra Zumba classes for me and Safety Town for Daniel.  It's going to be a lot of running around but a lot of fun so it's worth it.  I also really need to make time for a stock up trip to Costco...we are almost out of coffee!  We also have a busy weekend with a trip to the local water park, a birthday party for our nephew and Father's Day.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Quinoa Chicken Primavera in the crock pot
Tuesday - Tacos for the guys & this Shrimp & Avocado Salad for me.  I'll be eating on the run between 2 Zumba classes.
Wednesday - Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry over Zoodles
Thursday - Cheesy Pot Pie Casserole
Friday - Turkey & Pepper Soup with Caesar Salads
Saturday - Sage Chicken Stir Fry over Cauliflower Rice
Sunday - Steaks, Baked Potatoes & Corn for Father's Day

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment