Sunday, June 21, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 6/22 - 6/28)

We are in the middle of enjoying Father's Day, but I wanted to take a minute to pop in and share my menu plan and check out what everyone else has on their menus.  Last week was a little crazier than I expected with a few things coming up...the biggest of which was buying a new van!  My a/c died for the second time in under a year and there were lots of other things wrong with our old van so we traded it in for a brand new Town & Country.
I love it and am super excited to drive it...which is a good thing because I have a lot of running to do this week.  The boys have VBS, Safety Town, ice skating & swimming plus a field trip to a nature center and my normal busy Zumba schedule.  My menu is a lot of quick things and crock pot meals and I'm really hoping I can stay on track.  Now that we have a car payment again we need to tighten our budget a bit.

Here's my plan for the week:
Monday - Turkey & Pepper Soup with salad - didn't get to it last week
Tuesday - Sage Chicken Stir Fry over Cauliflower Rice - didn't get to it last week
Wednesday - Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Salad either as a sandwich or over salad
Friday - Freezer Meal
Saturday - Out - We're going to a local festival for the day
Sunday - Zucchini Lo Mein

I replaced my water infuser so on the menu for that this week is strawberry mango water.

And finally I'm making this Mediterranean Chick Pea Salad today so I have it for lunches this week.  I'll be eating on the run most days and am just not feeling like eating a normal green salad.  I'm hoping between this and the leftover chicken salad I'll be OK. 

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment