Monday, September 2, 2013

The Rest of Summer - Part 2

Finishing up my summary of our month long family visits from July-August.  This is more of a photo dump than an actual post.  You can check out part 1 here.  I thought this was the last post about the summer, but I forgot that Adrian & I had a mini-getaway, so I'll be sure to post about that soon.

We were able to go peach picking with my mom.  We usually do this with my uncle as well & we also usually go blackberry picking.  But the picking schedule was delayed this year because of the weird weather we have had.  I'm thankful we got to go pick peaches (and I'm loving eating them now!) but I am bummed I never was able to get out to the blackberry patch.  Oh well, there's always apple season which started this weekend!!

AJ showing off his peach
Daniel collecting handfuls of peaches
Zachary loved that he could reach the peaches
Our haul
We went shopping at Easton and then played in the fountains and watched the trains.  We also took a trip there to try out the new yogurt place, Groovy Spoon (thanks Groupon!)
This is the longest they ever stand still - watching the trains!
 
We took a trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame with my Mom, Dad, brother, sister in law and niece.  We had a good time, although the boys probably could have lived without it.  We'll bring them back in a few years, I'm sure they'll appreciate it more.
Daniel is ready for the day!
AJ enjoyed hearing the coaches talk in this helmet

Me in the helmet.  It was hard to hear the coaches' orders.
The babies doing stair repeats.  Gotta get them in football shape!
The championship trophy that will be awarded in NJ next year.  So cool to see it!
And finally, we spent a lot of time outside.  We were in our yard, in Uncle Carl's yard and at the pool up the street with our friends.
Everyone enjoying the swing set.  The boys also camped out a few times with Uncle Tom, Nana & Daddy
Heated badminton game with Uncle Jon

Me pushing AJ & Zak to the deep end
Daniel playing in the pool
AJ, Daniel, Zak & Marli playing in the baby pool while the lifeguards, Tammy & I rested
Pool time with Tammy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment