Friday, January 10, 2020

Keeping Up With...2020 Goals

Happy New Year!!  We're about 10 days in to the new year and thankfully it's off to a better start than the end of 2019.  I wrote earlier this week about how my goals for 2019 went and all in all I was really happy with how the year went.  As I was trying to figure out what I wanted to work on this year I realized that I wanted to build on what I did last year and keep the momentum going.  I made a few tweaks to my list of goals, but for the most part it's a similar list to last year's list.  I'll be trying to update how I'm doing each month like I did last year and will adjust as necessary as the year goes on.  Hope you'll follow along and see how I do this year.
Here are my goals for 2020:
  • Lose 25 pounds
  • Exercise for 20 minutes every day
  • Finish 12 exercise related calendar challenges
  • Do 30 Bible Plans in the You Verse app
  • Read "A Little God Time for Women"
  • Read 20 books
  • Read the 12 How to Train Your Dragon Books
  • Read "Feminine Mystique"
  • Write 45 meal plan blogs
  • Write 52 weekly summary blogs
  • Write 12 goal recap blogs
  • Pay off $5,000 of credit card debt
  • Renovate the boys' bedrooms
  • Finish my daily to do list every night
  • Watch 50 movies
  • Go on 12 dates with Adrian
  • Sub 80 days in the schools
  • Go to 6 Zumba jam sessions
  • Clean out master bedroom
  • Play 1 game with Adrian each week
  • Play Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 with Adrian once per month
  • Play Machi Koro Legacy with the boys
  • Have 6 nights out with friends
  • Go on an awesome family vacation to the Outerbanks
  • Do 100 fun family things (one thing each week during school & one thing per person each week over the summer)
  • Go on 2 family camping trips

No comments:

Post a Comment