Sunday, October 11, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 10/12 - 10/18)

Our very full week last week was made slightly easier by the kids missing school on Weds due to upset stomachs.  I'm not sure if it was a quick bug, something they ate or just a case of really needing a day off from school.  AJ and Daniel were both complaining all night Tues night they didn't feel well so I let them miss school on Weds.  AJ was up and down all day, but was much better by lunchtime.  Daniel woke up find and probably could have gone to school.  It was nice for me to have a day off and get a few things done, even with everyone home all day.

This weekend has been very busy so I'm just dropping in quickly to share our meal plan.  Every week from here on out is busy now that we're in full swing with hockey, bowling, boy scouts, soccer, ice skating, PTO & Zumba.  Not to mention all of the homework.  This week I'm trying to not go to the grocery store at all and just use what we have for our meals.  Two of these are holdovers from last week, one night we did leftovers & tonight we're doing burgers & sausage on the grill.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Bacon Ranch Pasta
Tuesday - The boys will be eating pizza at bowling & Adrian & I will be having leftovers
Wednesday - Zuppa Toscana
Thursday - Parmesan Crusted Chicken & Parmesan Quinoa
Friday - Frittata and English Muffins
Saturday - Chicken, Quinoa & Broccoli Casserole
Sunday - Something on the grill or from the freezer, we will be running all day

Water Flavor - Peach.  My fresh picked peaches are starting to turn so I am using up the rest of them ASAP.  I'll use 2 in my water leaving me 2 or 3 to eat the beginning of the week.

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment