Sunday, May 31, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 6/1 - 6/7)

I took a few weeks off from menu planning.  Well not really planning, but writing the posts.  Honestly there wasn't much going on with our menu.  We have been so busy that most of our meals have been freezer meals, use up what we have or eating out.  We've had a ton of parties and a ton of fun the past month!

But with that I have fallen off the eating well wagon and that ends tomorrow.  I have set a goal to be under my calorie goal every day in June.  Last time I tried to go 30 days I made it 28 and was really proud of myself.  I'm really hoping to make it the full 30 days but we'll see, we have a festival on day 27.  I of course want to lose some weight in this month but I really just want to feel better, sleep better and be able to keep up with these very active boys of mine who have the next 12 weeks off!!

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday for AJ's birthday!
Wednesday - Sausage & Zucchini Skillet
Thursday - Quinoa Chicken Primavera
Friday - Shrimp Scampi over Zoodles
Saturday - Steak & Baked Potatoes
Sunday - Buffalo Chicken Salad - either in lettuce wraps or on buns

My water infuser broke somehow last week, boo!!  I was still using it all the time and was looking forward to using all the fresh fruits of the summer in it.  I haven't had time to get a new one yet, may need to get on Amazon soon!

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment