Monday, July 9, 2012

1/2 Marathon Training - Week 3, 4 & 5

Wow, didn't realize how behind I had gotten with this.  Not only have I not been blogging about it, but my training hasn't been going real great either.  I have a million excuses, which I'm not going to bother going into.  I'm only going to say, it happened, it's over & I'm back on the horse today.  Here's the (very light) recap of what I've been doing:

Mon 6/18 - 2.0 miles on the treadmill, Total Body Conditioning (TBC) Class
Tues 6/19 - 2.0 miles on the treadmill, 15 minutes on stationary bike, 30 minutes Zumba
Weds 6/20 - Zumba class
Thurs 6/21 - 2 miles in neighborhood, Dance Jam class, Total Body Conditioning (TBC) Class
Fri 6/22 - 2 miles on treadmill, Total Body Conditioning (TBC) Class
Sat 6/23 - rest day
Sun 6/24 - rest day
OK, that was a pretty good week.  The boys were in VBS every morning & I was able to go to the gym every day for at least an hour, sometimes more.  

Mon 6/25 - 2.5 miles in neighborhood
Tues 6/26 - 1.5 miles in neighborhood, Dance Jam class
Weds 6/27 - Zumba class
Thurs 6/18 - rest day
Fri 6/29 - rest day
Sat 6/30 - rest day
Sun 7/1 - rest day

Mon 7/2 - Zumba class
Tues 7/3 - 2.0 miles on the treadmill, 20 minutes on stationary bike
Weds 7/4 - 1.5 miles in a parade
Thurs 7/5 - rest day
Fri 7/6 - rest day
Sat 7/7 - rest day
Sun 7/8 - rest day

Totals so far:

Total Miles: 36.77
Average Pace: 17.56 min/ mile


Huh, I'm seeing a pattern here...I start each week good, then don't finish strong.  Need to work on that going forward!  Who wants to walk with me this Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun??

No comments:

Post a Comment