Sunday, July 19, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 7/20 - 7/26)

After a two week break I'm back to menu planning for this week and next, before taking another week off for our "staycation."  We have family coming in and will be doing a lot of family dinners, eating out and going to the Ohio State Fair for food.  I'm going to be winging it that week.

But I've noticed that my eating has been really horrible the past month or so and I'm feeling it physically.  So I'm back to menu planning and eating right for the next 2 weeks.  I hope the month of rain is finally over so we can get outside more, hit the farmers markets and enjoy eating less because it's too hot to eat.  :)

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Tuesday - Thai Basil Pesto Pasta & Chicken - using zoodles for this
Wednesday - Greek Meatball Salad
Thursday - Pesto Pasta
Friday - Shake & Bake Chicken - we are meeting at the water park after work so we will probably eat in the picnic area there
Saturday - London Broil on our new grill
Sunday - I'm going out for dinner with my book club so the guys will be on their own

Water Flavor - Mango
My mother in law brought me about 10 mangoes last week so I had this flavor last week and saved one for this week as well.  This is seriously my favorite flavor, I love the sweetness of it!  I froze about 7 mangoes so I may use some of that for water flavors in the future, if it doesn't all go into smoothies!

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment