Monday, July 13, 2020

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for July 12 - July 18)

We had a great time last week on our family vacation! We ate a ton of junk food and while we enjoyed it, we're definitely feeling the effects this weekend. It's time to get back to healthy eating in this house for sure!! We are backed up on our veggies that we have delivered, mostly because we didn't eat many veggies the past week. They are all stored and I'll be using them up this week...just in time for another delivery! Here are a few pictures of our food and our CSA delieveries over the past week or so.
This week will be lots of veggies for lunches and dinners, as well as some leftovers of the stuff we cooked this past week. I won't be doing a blog post next week because next Sunday AJ and Adrian leave for a week at Boy Scout camp. Since it will just be me and the two younger boys, we'll be having lots of simple meals and leftovers. I'm planning on salads, sandwiches and breakfasts for dinners while we're here alone. I'm hoping we all have a good week while we are separated for the first time in months!

Anyway, here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Leftovers for our last day of vacation
Monday - Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls and Kale Chips
Tuesday - Queso Chicken and Air Fried Yellow Squash
Wednesday - Asian Pork, String Beans & Snow Peas over Rice
Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats and Kale Chips
Friday - Out at Zoombeezi Bay!!
Saturday - Frittata and English Muffins - I'll probably sub beet greens for spinach since I'm almost out of spinach

Water Flavor - Cucumber Mint. I'll be using one of the cucumbers from our CSA and some mint that I got from the store last week. It's SO refreshing for the summer months!

Baking - I'm not doing much baking this week after a ton of baked goods last week. We still have some left over and I think we're all in a big of sugar shock. I will be making chocolate chip muffins for us for breakfasts this week, but that's all the baking I'm doing for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment