Monday, July 6, 2020

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for July 5 - July 11)

We did great sticking to our meal plan last week and made everything and it was all delicious! We are getting vegetables quicker than we can use them, but thankfully we're storing them correctly and we'll be able to still enjoy them all. I will continue to cook around the veggies that we have and the ones we get in upcoming weeks. I know very soon we'll be getting melons in our share so we'll have more fruits than veggies and we'll be caught up.

This week Adrian is on vacation so we are having a fun staycation week. We've decided not to travel this year and instead save our money for two trips next year. We're each planning a day of activities as well as dinner and dessert this week. It's a lot of junk food this week and we're all excited. We're heading out a few days and staying home a few so we have a nice balance. I'm looking forward to some rest and some fun family days.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Ribs in our instant pot with Pierogies and Kale Chips
Monday - Daniel's pick of Gnocchi with Alfredo and Brownies for dessert
Tuesday - Zak's pick of Tacos and Cookie Pizza for dessert
Wednesday - AJ's pick of Meatball Subs and Make Your Own Sundae for dessert
Thursday - My pick of Homemade Pizza and Smores Pizza for dessert
Friday - Out to eat at Zoombeezi Bay!
Saturday - Adrian's pick of Pasta with Vodka Sauce and Cookies for dessert

Water Flavor - Kiwi. This finishes off the kiwis that I bought. It is delicious and I need to remember it for the future to buy some kiwi and use it in the water.

Baking - I'm doing a ton of baking this week! I'm making the brownies on Monday, from a box, but adding extra chocolate chips. I'll be helping bake the Smores Pizza on Thursday and will make the M&M cookies on Saturday. I'm also making Cinnamon Buns for breakfast one morning and Amish Friendship Bread with oreo pudding. I'm excited to make (and eat!) all of these things this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment