Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Keeping Up With...2019 Goals (March Recap)

March was another great month around here!  It was super busy though and April hasn't really slowed down much so I'm later than I would have liked to be writing this recap.  We finished two of our family goals this month, redoing our living room (although we still need a few final touches) and going on an awesome (minus the traffic) spring break trip to Florida.  I also made progress on just about all of my goals this month so I'm really happy with how the month went.  And I turned another year wiser and had a great week long celebration with the family on spring break.

The one thing that didn't go great this month was ending my streak of exercising everyday this year.  Zak was in the hospital overnight this month and when we got home (at about 4pm) on that Wednesday I had nothing left in me.  I couldn't even force myself to do 20 minutes of yoga.  So my streak ended that day.  I went back and forth what I should do and decided to keep going and keep counting and see how close to 365 days I can get the 20 minutes of exercise.  I think it's helping with my weight loss so I'm going to keep going and I guess now my goal is 364 days.
Here's how I did on my goals this month:
  • Lose 50 pounds - I've lost 15 pounds so far this year!!  I'm super proud I made progress even though I took almost 2 weeks off from healthy eating.
  • Exercise for 20 minutes every day - 89 days so far, missed one day when Zak was in the hospital
  • Read the Bible in a Year - 90 days so far
  • Read 100 Days to Brave - 71 days so far
  • Read "Be Still and Know" - 90 days so far
  • Read 20 books - 5 books so far, finished "The Love Letter" and "Beloved" in March
  • Read the 12 How to Train Your Dragon Books - 3 books done so far
  • Read "The Beauty Myth" - 62% read so far
  • Write 45 meal plan blogs - 9 blog posts so far
  • Write 52 weekly summary blogs - 13 blog posts so far
  • Write 12 goal recap blogs - 3 blog post so far
  • Pay off $3,000 of credit card debt - $1,917 paid off so far (and no new debt incurred with living room remodel!)
  • Renovate the living room - DONE!!  It looks amazing & we love it!
  • Watch 40 movies - 3 movie so far
  • Go on 12 dates with Adrian - 3 dates so far - We went to dinner and an escape room with friends & dinner in Florida during March
  • Sub 70 days in the schools - 13 days so far
  • Do one group fitness training - not yet started
  • Go to 6 Zumba jam sessions - 2 jams attended
  • Clean out master bedroom - not yet started
  • Clean out play room - not yet started
  • Have 12 family board game nights - had 1 family game night
  • Play Pandemic Legacy with Adrian once per month - 3 months done
  • Have 6 nights out with friends - 1 night out
  • Go on an awesome spring break vacation to Florida - DONE!!
  • Do 100 fun family things (one thing each week during school & one thing per person each week over the summer) - 5 done so far
  • Go on 2 family camping trips - 1 booked for May

No comments:

Post a Comment