Sunday, April 26, 2015

Keeping Up With...Food (Menu Plan 4/27 - 5/3)

Yikes, I'm very late getting this post up tonight.  This weekend was full of fun, family & catching up on sleep.  Look for a recap on Tuesday!

This week things slow down a little bit for me.  I'm not volunteering as much at the school and I no longer have my 2 corporate contract classes (but they renewed my contract for another 6 weeks starting in June - YAY!)  I did pretty good keeping up with following my plan last week thru the chaos, although we did have leftovers a few more times than planned.  Not because I couldn't cook, but my fridge was overflowing and I hate to waste already cooked food.

The BBQ Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad that I made last weekend was awesome!!  I will be doing this a lot over the summer.  I added more protein to it most days, hard boiled egg, baked chicken & leftover taco meat.  One day I think I added an avocado too.  So nice to have all the greens chopped & ready to go.

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday - Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken over cauliflower rice - still haven't gotten to this.  It's for sure happening tomorrow
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Minestrone
Wednesday - Pumpkin Sausage Soup
Thursday - Zoodles & Meatballs
Friday - Sausage & Red Cabbage
Saturday - Steak, baked potatoes & corn on the grill
Sunday - Chicken and veggies on the grill

Water Infuser Flavor - Strawberry.  My mother in law brought us 2 pints today so I threw them in for the week

As always, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy, Run Fast & Jill at Fitness, Health and Happiness.  Go check them out for some more yummy recipes!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment